Cue Digital is seeking Digital Marketing Interns to join the team for a 4-8 month term.
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will demonstrate a passion for advertising, be well-versed in social media and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are currently looking for team players who will add value to various business units including: Marketing, Media Strategy, Sales Planning, Influencer Marketing, Mobile Advertising, Client Services, Sales Support, Creative & Design.
Skills and Experience:
Resourceful and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign as well as a diverse portfolio of creative material
Demonstrate strong verbal and written communications skills
Develop digital design work
Help shape influencer marketing campaigns by suggesting creators using the Tagger platform
Assist with event planning and execution for both internal and client initiatives
Aid with weekly market intel compilation round up
Other admin duties as required
Opportunities and projects to explore and nurture your talents
College credit, dependent on individual circumstances
Mentoring and coaching
A great and fun work environment
Currently enrolled in a post-secondary program in communications, marketing, advertising and/or related fields.
Must speak fluent English
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bonus: Fluent in French
To apply for an internship, please submit your resume and, if applicable, a portfolio to [email protected] Please include “Internship Application” in the subject line.
Cue Digital is the online media sales agency that audience-first publishers trust to deliver cool and cohesive experiences for brands and the consumers who adore them. Their consumer obsessed philosophy has led to the development of innovative in-house products and solutions ̶ from content creation to amplification and distribution ̶ that are transforming the future of digital advertising. Cue Digital reaches over 18 million unique Canadians for premium publishers each month, including more than 80% of millennials.
Cue Digital is looking for a talented Account Manager to join our growing team. As a key member of our team, you will be working directly with our publishers, agencies and third party ad servers to manage the delivery and progress of online advertising campaigns. Looking for passion and professionalism, the ideal candidate has completed post-secondary education in advertising/marketing, has at least 2 years experience working in a similar role and is interested in developing a career in Digital Advertising.
Responsibilities will include:
· Working with Account Executives to develop, coordinate and execute digital advertising and social amplification campaigns
· Managing all client relationships, assist with existing account’s budget and invoicing
· Coordinating/trafficking creative assets from clients to publishers
· Managing expectations with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met
· Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign
· Checking and reporting on the campaign’s progress
· Responsible for generating insertion orders and post reporting
· Managing custom creative unit production
· Have direct contact with our finance department
· Strong project management
· Experience with project multi-tasking
· Excellent written and oral communication skills a must
· Proven knowledge of online media
· Experience working in a fast-pasted, deadline-driven environment
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Experience working with Third Party Ad servers is an asset
· At least 2 years experience in a similar role
· French bilingual an asset
· Knowledge of the following programs a must: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word